Saturday 29 March 2014

The Lovely Botanica Collection......

 
Good morning all and happy Saturday,

As usual I am chasing my tail this week trying to get everything done but had half a day off today and took time out and went and see my sis.... I love my sister, it makes you realise how much your family means to you when you don't see them that much!!

Anyway enough of the sloppy stuff!


I thought that I would bring you some samples that I made using the fabulous Botanica Collection
http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/products/3668/botanica-hamper.html
 
It is a really beautiful collection that is sooo easy to use as are most of the Craftwork Cards kits but the foling on this one makes it extra special and I also love butterflies and there are loads in this kit that you can cut away.......
Anyway let me stop waffling and show you what I made..... 
 
Now apologies for some of the photos as they were taken late at night........
The first card is a simple card. I made it on a 119mm square mini card and I used the beautiful butterfly paper and cut away some of the butterflies and then matted it on to purple card.......

A closer look at those cut away 3D mini butterflies........


I love to paint with stickles and I used siver stickles on this card to embellish it......



For the next card I changed the colour of the backing card and it is amazing how different it can look......


I cut the butterfly out of one of the Botanica toppers and again embellished with silver stickles........



For my last sample today I made an open picture frame...... some of the papers in this collection are so lovely that you don't need to do too much to them to create a lovely scene.....

( Apologies for this picture, it is a little out of focus but the best one I had )



A clearer, closer look.......




I cut away the flowers from another sheet to de-coupage on top.....


A little closer look at the detail on the edges.....




Well that is about all from me for now, I hope you like the samples with the Botanica Collection and I will be back next week....
Remember there is still two days left to enter the challenge this month:  http://lisabdesignsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/p/monthly-challenge.html

Keep leaving your comments, we love to hear them and look out for another give away coming very soon.........
Big hugs Lisa B. xx
 
Straight Edge Card Pack 119 x 119mm - White Glitter Glue - Silver  Botanica Collection

5 comments:

  1. It let me in!!!! Fabulous cards Lisa, really like the look of this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, very pretty collection, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty cards. They are beautiful papers aren't they? Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely cards. This is a gorgeous collection and now on my wish list.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations, love this new release, thank you for sharing Karen x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.