Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lavinia Stamps Wall Hangings........

 
Good Morning all,
 
Its a little bit brighter out there this morning as the sun is out and doesn't it make you feel better
:-)......
 
I am back with a little more Lavinia inspiration with two wall hangings that I made for Tracey over at Lavinia Stamps last year......
 
I have been so busy getting ready for my workshop on Friday and also doing samples for other companies that I have have had little time to play with Lavinia Stamps this week so I hope that you like them......
 
The first is a single wall hanging , I used the Victorian print background papers on the back of the wall hanging  and added a black card background and then on top of that a added a section of the Poppy background paper across the middle.  On each of the backgrounds and toppers I used Weathered Wood Distress Ink to soften the edges.......
For the topper I die cut a square from the Scene Scape 04 and stamped the Lavinia Shaylee fairy on to the topper using Versafine Black Onyx, I then stamped and embossed the wing using Wow clear sparkle
Then I attached it to a black scallop die cut square and then added some vintage lace around the edge. Once I had attached the topper to the background I embellished the whole piece with various die cut swirls and flowers.
I cut a Just for You wording down from the Lavinia topper 4 to fit behind a Crafts Too Vintage Selection Label Plate and then attached it.
See what you think of it and remember to leave me a comment.......
 
 
A little closer look.......


And even closer you can see the sparkle on the wing.......
 

 
For the second wall hanging I used the Lavinia Fairy toppers 5.
I used two of the fairy toppers from this sheet and the Just for You wording and then for the centre I also die cut a circle from a matching paper in my stash for the background. I added some Dusky Concord Distress ink to the edges.... 
I attached them all to black die cut scallop circles and then used a versamark pen and Wow Sparkle embossing powder to highlight areas.......
 
I then attached them to some Crafts Too Vintage Selection white script ribbon  using Cosmic Shimmer glue and made a loop at the top. I then embellished with flowers and ribbon and metal embellishments, I also added some chain and a key to the bottom.
 Have a look and see what you think.......
 
 
A little closer look at the detail........

 
Well that's about all from me today, I will be back soon and looking forward to seeing a lot of you on Friday at the class, remember the even is you are not attending the shop will be open from 2.30pm to 9.30 pm if you want to pop in at Fant Hall, Barming, Maidstone, Kent. ME16 8NN.......
 
Remember to leave a comment on each of the Lavinia posts to have a chance of winning the Lavinia goodies......
 
Until next time,
Big Hugs Lisa.B.xx
 
 
 Bee and Watchface Steampunk Style Silver Decorative Key Steampunk Pack of 3 Ant' Silver Vintage Selection - Keys & Locks 8pcs Vintage Selection - Label Plate 3pcs Vintage Selection - White Ribbons 3m Crafts Too Vintage Selection - Brads 140 pcs
 
 
Shaylee Fairy Toppers 5 Fairy Toppers 4 Scene Scapes 04Victorian Print Background Papers
 
 Poppy Background Papers    WS15 Clear Sparkle 160ml  Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml  VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black

7 comments:

  1. The more creations that you show us the more I want to get my hand on some stamps, papers and toppers. Really stunning creations and both would look very beautiful in my house lol! Thanks for sharing these beautiful creations with us for the past week or so x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking this range. Im a big fan of poppies to. Cant choose between these two wall hangings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lisa these are stunning. Love the designs and the gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love all your designs, very clever lady, thanks for a great blog, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both hangings are fantastic. I love the clear embossed wings and the charms you've used are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, two gorgeous projects. Love the images on them and all the detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such a lovely way of displaying your gorgeous creations, must have a go at making some.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.