Saturday 8 March 2014

Lavinia Dreams and Delights...

Hi all

I'm really enjoying playing with Lavinia Stamps, you can get really quick results if you use the 

This week I've used Dreams and Delights, Nissa fairy and Small Pixies 
The backgrounds are Blue Sky Scene Scapes and Poppy Background Papers


I started with a Blue Sky Scene Scape


Using Versafine Black Onyx, I stamped the Nissa Fairy and Dreams and Delights words stamp
I covered the words with WOW Clear Sparkle embossing powder and heat embossed them
With a Versamark pen, I coloured the fairy's wings and covered them with WOW powder before heat embossing them



I randomly wiped an Emboss pad around the edge of the card, covered it with WOW and heat embossed before matting on to some black Bazzil Bling card stock



 
 



For the tag, I used some left over Poppy Background Paper
Using Versafine Black Onyx I stamped two Small Pixies and some stars


Using a Versamark pen, I coloured the poppies on the background paper
and randomly applied some Emboss Ink around the edge of the paper.   I then covered the tag with 
WOW Clear Sparkle embossing powder and heat embossed it


Finally, I matted my paper on to some black Bazzil Bling card stock and added some
ribbon and bakers twine


Thanks for looking and see you next week

Nissa  Dreams and Delights          Blue Sky Scene Scapes     Poppy Background Papers     WS15 Clear Sparkle 160ml


    VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black


     Emboss Ink Pad       2mm Bakers Twine - Moss & Ivory   


Don't forget to leave a comment on each of the Lavinia Stamps blog posts to be entered in the GIVEAWAY. The winner will be announced on Sunday, March 9.

~Suzanne~

7 comments:

  1. I love the blue sky scene beautiful colours and such a lovely way to get a stunning effect but a quick result. Have enjoyed the samples and tuition for these stamps. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work again! I love the shimmer and sparkle and what a great idea to ink and heat emboss the outer edges of the paper. Gorgeous inspiration from all the DT, thank you for inspiring me to play with my inks and stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the frayed twine on the tag is just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the frayed twine on the tag, perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, love the scenes you have created and all the beautiful sparkle.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great samples today backgrounds are really lovely, the embossing sparkle really works well, lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glitter EP and the paper is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.