Friday 7 March 2014

Lavinia fairies - Dancing 'til dawn...

Good morning everyone.

This week I've made two cards using the 
Lavinia Dancing 'til dawn stamp available HERE
with Lavinia Pink Equinox and Water Mist Scene Scapes.

For the first card (which took all of about 5 minutes to make) I started with a


I only wanted to use two of the fairies, so I tore up some post it notes to mask off the third fairy
and applied Versafine Black Onyx ink.


I then stamped the fairies in to position.


I matted the card on to some black bazzil bling card stock 
and applied Stickles Star Dust Glitter Glue to the moon and little stars.
 

 
 



For the second card, I started with a


Using Versafine Black Onyx, I stamped the 
Dancing 'til dawn fairies, the Vine stamp and the word Dream from the 
and covered the ink with WOW Clear Sparkle embossing powder.


I then heat embossed the powder before stamping some extra Vine leaves with 


I finished off by matting on to some black bazzil bling card stock and adding
a few Hobby House Clear Rhinestones to the small stars to add bling and dimension.

 
 


If you've never used Lavinia stamps before, give them a go.  They produce very clean, crisp images and if you're short of time, the scene scapes make for extremely quick cards - fab !!
 
 
Dancing 'til Dawn           Vine             Pink Equinox Scene Scapes     Water Mist Scene Scapes    WS15 Clear Sparkle 160ml
 
 
    VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black  
 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment on this post to be entered into the GIVEAWAY.

See you next week and keep crafting

~Suzanne~

8 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous! I love the sparkle from the WOW EP and the Lavinia papers are perfect for when we need to make a card quickly, TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, these are two of my favourite cards and so love the beautiful stamps too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the star dust just finishes it off, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't choose which one I prefer. Both lovely. I like the vine leaves. Very useful stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful. I am amazed at how the EP looks over the black ink and changes colour depending on the viewing angle too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation! I have enjoyed seeing all gorgeous creations from the DT using Lavinia stamps. I have a couple of them and have been inspired by to play with mine - so thank you very much for the inspiration ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, really like your 2 cards today, very beautiful, thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe how quickly you can make such lovely cards, must give those backgrounds a go! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.