Sunday 16 March 2014

A little more stencil embossing........


 Morning All,
 
Lisa.B here again......
Just a quick post this morning as I am actually away at Harrogate Show and having to schedule these posts at the moment and getting tired now writing them as its getting late!.......
 
After yesterdays tutorial, (I hope it inspired you to have a go) I thought I would show you another sample I made in a similar way to yesterdays but using the Poppy Field and Wheat field Stencils from Glitz Craft along with the Diamond Stencil from Imagination Crafts......
 
 

 
Instead of embossing the whole of the stencilled area, I used a versamark pen to pick out the areas which I wanted to emboss ( the top of the poppies ).......

 
Some of these items sold out last week at the class but I am picking up another order this weekend so they will be back on the website next week......
 
Well that is all for now, I really must get to bed and I will be back with you next week along with my design team to give you more inspiration......
 
Have a lovely weekend....
 
Hugs Lisa.B.xx
 
Poppy Field  Diamonds  Wheatfield
 
Barn Door Distress Ink Pad Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad

6 comments:

  1. Love those stencils so much, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined 3 stencils to make a unique image, and your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful , growing to like the diamonds they work with anything, lovely colours,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty-a very effective technique. Must try a Versamark pen-didn't know there was such a thing!! Still such a lot to learn! Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Lisa. I will have to try this technique this week, life got in the way of creating this weekend - which is sad for me :-( But will try to remember to try this out, thank you for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love all the stencils used and the techniques.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.