Hi ladies,
How are you all?  It seems a while since I saw you....
Well, it's that time of the month again and the class is on Friday and I am looking forward to seeing you all.....
As you know we are doing something different this month, which is stencilling with inks and flake and flitter glue. The class has been very popular, however there have been a few last minute cancellations due to people not being well ( darn this British weather! ) and unforeseen circumstances, so if anyone wants to book a place then email me or ring me on: 01622 675078....
There are lots of new fabulous goodies that have been arriving all week and myself and the design team have been working really hard on samples and inspiration for you all.
Remember if you are not attending the class but wish to visit the shop you can from 2.30pm to 9.30pm at Fant Hall, Barming, Maidstone, Kent ME16 0RQ.
I will be bringing different stock each month, so if anyone requires anything specific then let me know. The Lavinia Stamp range will not be there this month as we have a two week promotion on the blog and website, so if anyone wants anything from that range please let me know......
My studio workshop Craft and Dine classes have been going very well and all the ladies have gone home very happy. I will be working on a new set of projects for March and April and will let you know as soon as they are finished......
The new classes for the next few months have gone up on the website and blog and if you haven't had a chance to have a look, here's the link:
 
If you are unaware we have had a re-vamp on the website and the blog and as well as the monthly challenge we are now doing a two week promotion on the blog relating to the monthly classes with a free giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment on each post for two weeks to be entered, its easy peasy........
This last one has been on Lavinia Stamps and from Monday the new one will be stencilling, so there will be loads more inspiration for you all........
One last thing, if some of you still didn't know, I am doing a monthly craft fair at The Mall ( formerly Chequers Centre ) in Maidstone and it is the first Sunday of the month which is this Sunday, so if any of you are in town or want to pop along to say Hi. Also if you can't make Friday and need anything and want to pick it up on Sunday then let me know.
It is 10.30am until 4.30pm and we are opposite Bon Marche.....
Well, I had better head back in to the studio as there is still so much to do, I will catch up with a lot of you on Friday.
Big hugs, Lisa B x