Thursday 6 March 2014

Lavinia tags

 Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post. I have some tags to share with you today using stamps and paper from the Lavinia range. The sentiment stamps I have used on the tags are by Hobby Art. Both ranges are available from Lisa B Designs.


For my first tag I used the lovely Lavinia Poppy background paper. I cut a tag shaped strip from the paper. I stamped the Fayllin fairy and Weaving ivy images with a Versafine onyx black ink pad. I then heat embossed the images with WOW clear sparkle embossing powder. To finish the tag I stamped the sentiment. The sentiment stamp is from Hobby Art's Sentiments stamp set.
 

For my second tag I used the little Mia fairy and Weaving ivy stamps. The background is Lavinia's Victorian print background paper. The sentiment stamp is from Hobby Art's Sentiments stamp set. To finish the tag I added faux stitching and Stardust Stickles.
 

For my final tag I used the other piece of Poppy background paper which I had left from my first tag. I stamped the Weaving ivy along the edges and again heat embossed with WOW clear sparkle embossing powder. The sentiment is again from Hobby Art's Sentiments stamp set.
 


Poppy Background Papers    Weaving Ivy  VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black  WS15 Clear Sparkle 160ml  Sentiments Clear Stamp Set  Mia  Victorian Print Background Papers  Glitter Glue - Stardust
 
 
Thanks for looking & don't forget to leave a comment to be entered in the GIVEAWAY.

8 comments:

  1. Such very pretty tags, love the papers and the sparkle from the EP, the sentiments are perfect for those images too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. So effective these stamps and backgriund papers. Cant wait to try these in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful Georgina, love the beautiful stamps and the gorgeous scenes you have created with them.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything in this tags are so beautiful. Love both the paper and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to bring out my Glitter EP from hibernation, love the look (in small doses!). The papers don't need much to give a beautiful result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty tags, i like the lightness of them, and that they are all different, lovely,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three gorgeous tags. Love the papers which coordinate so well with the stamps.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple and effective, love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.