Sunday 9 March 2014

Lavinia Stamps Promotion Winner

Hello everyone, Kirsten here again.

Thank you so much to everyone for all the kind comments you’ve left on the Lavinia Stamps blog posts in the last two weeks. It means a lot of all of us that you took the time & we hope you’ll keep commenting in future. We also hope we have inspired you to use your Lavinia stamps, if you haven’t done so for a while, or even to start your own collection. If you’ve made a card, or other item using anything from the collection we’d love to see. Share a link to your blog/Flickr page etc. here in the comments section, on our Facebook page, or via Twitter & we’ll drop by for a look.

Now on to the important business of the day, picking a winner. The rules were that you had to leave a comment on EVERY Lavinia Stamps blog post & unfortunately not everyone did so. We also felt that it wasn't clear that you had to comment on the launch post as well as the ones after, so we've disregarded that post for this time only. Below is a list of the people who commented on every post, from February 25 to March 8, in the order their comments appear under that blog post. I’ve assigned each comment a number, starting at one:

February 25;

Karen Pettitt 1
Linda Simpson 2
Samantha Wade 3
Sandra Sharpe 4
Lisa I 5

February 26;

Karen Pettitt 6
Linda Simpson 7
Samantha Wade 8
Sandra Sharpe 9
Lisa I 10

February 27;

Linda Simpson 11
Samantha Wade 12
Karen Pettitt 13
Sandra Sharpe 14
Lisa I 15

February 28;

Karen Pettitt 16
Linda Simpson 17
Samantha Wade 18
Sandra Sharpe 19
Lisa I 20

March 2;

Linda Simpson 21
Samantha Wade 22
Sandra Sharpe 23
Karen Pettitt 24
Lisa I 25

March 4;

Sandra Sharpe 26
Linda Simpson 27
Samantha Wade 28
Karen Pettitt 29
Lisa I 30

March 5;

Karen Pettitt 31
Sandra Sharpe 32
Linda Simpson 33
Samantha Wade 34
Lisa I 35

March 6;

Karen Pettitt 36
Sandra Sharpe 37
Linda Simpson 38
Samantha Wade 39
Lisa I 40

March 7;

Karen Pettitt 41
Linda Simpson 42
Sandra Sharpe 43
Samantha Wade 44
Lisa I 45

March 8;

Sandra Sharpe 46
Karen Pettitt 47
Lisa I 48
Linda Simpson 49
Samantha Wade 50

I put the numbers into the Random.org number generator & it selected………
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations
 
 Sandra Sharpe
 
 You are the winner! You now have a week to contact Lisa, (lisabaker1@btinternet.com) with your address details to claim your prize.
 
Thank you to everyone who left a comment & remember, you have to comment on every post.
The next promotion starts tomorrow, so stay tuned.
 
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Sandra!
    A fab giveaway and thank you for the chance and for the inspirations for the last ten days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorely disappointed I haven't been included in the draw. And yes I have commented on every Lavinia post including the 24/02. Please let me know what I did wrong in case I want to participate in the future promotions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, I have a huge apology to make. I've just gone back through all the comments & found that I missed the one you made on Feb 25 & that was why I didn't include you in the draw. I am hugely embarrassed because I was sure I had checked them all thoroughly & I am very, very sorry. Please email me asap; isisimaginings at gmail dot com & I will make it up to you.

      Delete
    2. So glad this is a mistake! Don't fret, everybody makes mistakes and it's not that big a deal!

      Delete
  3. Congrats Sandra, enjoy! Looking forward to the next lot of ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Sandra.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.