Monday 31 March 2014

A little bit of IndigoBlu........

 
 
Morning all,
 
Well its a bit cloudy looking out there today after yesterday but I cannot moan as it is not raining....yet!!......
 
Anyway this morning I thought I would show you something a little different and show you a few of the samples that I have made over the last month or two for the lovely Kay Halliwell-Sutton over at IndigoBlu......
 
These were a couple of samples that I made for her for Create and Craft using the gorgeous Rose Blush stamp, along with Honey comb background and Dinkie Flourish.
I actually used Pan Pastels on the background to add the colour and then used Pro markers for the main image. I stamped with a Black Onyx Versafine ink pad.
 
We will be having more IndigoBlu stamps arriving soon and on the website.
 
Have a look and let me know what you think..........
 
 
A little closer look at the detail.........


 
For the next one ( I apologise as the photo was blurry and it was the best one I had !! ) I used the small and large Butterflies, I love the detail on these stamps. I also used the Script Background and embossed it in white WOW powder to get a resist.....
.
Again using Pan Pastels and Pro Markers for colour and the Dinkie Florish and Distress inks for the background......
 

 
A little closer look......

 
Over the coming months I will be showing you lots of inspiration with IndigoBlu stamps as I bring you more creations that I have made for Kay......
 
See you later in the week, back in to the studio now for more designing......
 
Hugs Lisa.B xx
 
 
 Flutterby Dinkie A7 Red Rubber Stamp Vintage Flourish Dinkie A7 Red Rubber Stamp by Indigoblu Honeycomb Background A6 Red Rubber Stamp by Indigoblu

Rose Blush A6 Red Rubber Stamp  Big Butterfly A6 Red Rubber StampScript Background A6 Red Rubber Stamp by Indigoblu


 WL01 Bright White 160ml       VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your cards and the way you have coloured them is amazing, I am a fan of indigoblu, love the script, look forward t more of your cards, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous Lisa. I love the soft colour palette you have used it fit's Kay's stamps and style perfectly, thank you for sharing Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is beautiful with the stamps giving texture, love the glitter. Both cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. I like the Indigo Blu stamps. Haven't tried pan pastel with the stencils yet , though, so that's another for the list. Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Lisa.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.