Friday 28 March 2014

Botanica Hamper Quick Cards...



Good morning and happy Friday

My post for this week relates to the beautiful
Craftwork Cards Botanica Hamper 
available HERE 

As always with the Craftwork Cards Collections
the designs on the papers are so lovely that it is very easy to let the papers do all the work

All of my cards are made with 
and I've also used a black fine liner pen, a silver gel pen and some Liquid Pearls
plus a little bit of ribbon from my stash
For rounded corners, I used the Woodware Regular Corner Rounder 

 
 

 
 
 





 
 
 

I think the birdie cards would be suitable for both men and women

Next week I'll show you what I've done with some of the tags from the
Botanica Backgrounds Printed Tag Pad
until then, keep crafting and enjoy your weekend


New Botanica Hamper    Botanica Collection       Regular Corner Rounder
 
~Suzanne~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this . I bought the Botanica hamper from Lisa. I love it and have used it. This page gives me ideas for quick easy cards which we all need.I used the birds for a couole of male cards this week so ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful cards.I love your little touches with the pen and liquid pearls. The Botanica collection is so lovely. I have just made a flower box using this for mum on Sunday...will appear on my blog after that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these ideas. I love papers like this but am not sure what to do with them because I don't want to cover the image! I'll have another look at my vintage floral papers that came this week! Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i bought this set with my challenge blog win, love it, nice to see more inspiration, thanks, xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.