Wednesday 19 March 2014

The beautiful Arch of Flowers Stencil........

Morning All,
 
I am back with my regular Wednesday post.......
Well today with the stencils, I thought I would show you a couple of cards that I made using the rather lovely Arch of Flowers Stencil from Imagination Crafts.....
 
I used sparkle medium on both of these cards, for the first one I used Sage Green and Old Rose sparkle medium on white super smooth card.
I added some Bundled Sage Distress Ink around  the edges to soften before matting it on to pink card......
I also added a die cut and stamped message as well as ribbon to the front.....
 
 
A little closer look at the embossed message........

 
For the next one I used Sage Green and Turquoise sparkle medium but this time I used the stencil on an Imagination backing card called Leafy Shadows..........
Again finishing off by matting and layering and adding a stamped message and ribbon and butterfly too......
 
It is amazing how different the same stencil can look done in different colours and using different mediums.....
 
 
It is hard to see how sparkly it is in the photos but I assure you its look fabulous......


I little closer look at the detail......
 

 
Well that is about all from me for today, I have actually scheduled this post as I will now be up at the NEC setting up for the show with J & C so if anyone is coming along then pop by and say Hi.....
 
Big Hugs Lisa.B.xx
 
 
Sparkle Medium Sage Green  Arch of Flowers  Sparkle Medium Old Rose
 
Sparkle Medium Turquoise

7 comments:

  1. Both of these are gorgeous! I am normally a pink fan and would go for the first one more but I just love the second one, the stencil is beautiful and I love the colours you have used - quite simply stunning! TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the backing card in that second card echoes the stencilled shapes. Great colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Lisa. I agree that a project can look so different with different colours and backgrounds.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stencil. Gorgeous colours and loving the sentiments. See you at the NEC.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, bet they look amazing close up with all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is surprising how different they can look in different colour combos. I thought the first one was really pretty, but when I saw the second one ... Beautiful colour combination and stunning card. Perhaps the silver doesn't photograph so well?? Hope all goes well at NEC. Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, beautiful cards,love everything about them, see you at the NEC, xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.