Saturday 29 April 2017

Shabby Chic Blues with Imagination Crafts' Rice Paper.......

Morning, happy bank holiday weekend! I know we don't usually do  blog posts at the weekend, but I thought I might as well show you the final two rice paper cards I made for the April class............


I used Rice Paper 174 for the background, die cutting a piece of it with a Sheena Douglass
 Create a Flower die. I applied a little Antique Linen Distress ink to the white card underneath so that it blended in with the rice paper.



The butterflies are from Rice Paper 419. I glued the paper onto white card with 
Magibond Decoupage Glue and cut out the pieces I wanted when the glue was dry.

The sentiment is from the Woodware Clear Magic Long Tall Flowers stamp set & I added flowers from my stash and a little Sparkle Medium..............




For the second card I used the left over pieces from both rice papers, added some stencilling with the That's Crafty Distressed Harlequin Dinky stencil and Antique Linen Distress Ink and used the sentiment from the Woodware Clear Magic Circle Flowers stamp set.............







Rice Paper Pattern 419Rice Paper Pattern 174Magibond Decoupage GlueCircle Flowers - NEW!!    Long Tall Flowers - NEW!!     Dinky Stencil - Distressed Harlequin 

 Antique Linen - Mini


I hope you have a great weekend and if you can tune in to Hochanda tomorrow night for the launch of the new Imagination Craft's One Day Special at 8pm, that would be great. Imagination  are releasing some BRAND NEW stamps sets designed by me and I'm really excited to see what everyone thinks of them.

**Edited to add - Sue and I made a video of all the beautiful samples for this new ODS. You can see it on the Imagination Crafts' Facebook page.**

 I've been sharing sneak peeks of my samples on my Facebook page and Instagram account over the last few days and there are samples made by Sue on Imagination Crafts' Facebook and Instagram pages.

Until next time, happy crafting!
Hugs, Lisa B xx

***I'm running a PaperArtsy workshop on Sunday, May 28. For more information click HERE.***


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love these papers, I did not realise parts of it were actually paper and not lace etc!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.