Wednesday 3 May 2017

May Newsletter

Hi everyone, Lisa here, apologies for the lateness of this blog post, it's been one of those days!

 I hope you enjoyed the bank holiday weekend, If you watched any of Imagination Crafts' One Day Special shows on Hochanda you'll know it was a busy one for me. I really enjoyed the shows and  it was lovely to get so many lovely comments about the new stamps I designed for Imagination. I spent the previous week at Imagination HQ, working with Sue to prepare all the demos and the samples for the shows, it had been a while since we worked together and we had a great time.


   


I'm delighted to say that both of my new stamp sets are available on my website and we will be using them in Friday's classes in Maidstone, alongside Craft Emotions cutting dies and wooden embellishments. The class projects will be two cards, one of which will be suitable for men. Here is a sneak peek of one of the class projects.........





And a few sample projects...........




I have added some new items to the website today, including new PaperArtsy stamp sets, stencils and Infusions and some new stencils from Imagination Crafts.
The June issue of Craft Stamper magazine is also in stock................




All of the new products can be found in the What's New section.
If you have any of the following and would like to bring them with you to the class on Friday it would be a great help......
Colouring mediums, eg; Distress inks, Starlights, colouring pencils/pens
Paintbrushes
Onyx Black Versafine ink pad/Black ink pad
(Feel free to bring other stamp sets if you'd rather use them)
***Please ensure your items are clearly labelled with your name***
There are a couple of places still available, so if you would like to attend one of the classes, please contact me by lunchtime on Thursday May 4.
Class times are 2.30 to 5.30pm and 6.30 to 9.30pm. The class fee is £16. This includes your projects, a papercrafting tool kit to use during the class and tea/coffee and a slice of cake.
Please can I ask that you book your place in advance - either payment in full, or a £6 deposit. This ensures that I prepare enough projects for everyone.
You are welcome to order items from the website and pay for them at the classes. Pre-orders by lunchtime on Thursday would be much appreciated, as this gives me time to pick everything before we load the van.
If you're attending the Hochanda/Create It show at the Kent Event Centre, Detling Showground, on May 13 and 14, I hope you'll visit the Imagination Crafts' stand. I will be demoing alongside Sue and we would love to see you. 
There are still places available in the PaperArtsy workshop on May 28 and I have added information about the next workshop on July 23, which will be based on Textile Starlights and Rice Papers.
Have a great week, I'll be back next Wednesday with the first of my projects for May.
 Hugs, Lisa B x

1 comment:

  1. I had a ball watching you and Sue Sunday night and all the Monday shows. So happy I was able to get your new stamps last night as I love your stamps a lot Lisa. Wish I was nearer and be able to come to your classes. There really is no end to your talent and that's why so many people like Imaginations. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.