Tuesday 23 May 2017

Peach Lily


Hi everyone, Julie here, I hope you're well. 
I'm using the same Large Lily Imagination Crafts stencil I used last week, but this time I tried to create something completely different with it.



I used a craft card card blank this time and stencilled straight onto it, sticking my stencil down and using Deco Art Americana chalk paints in Delicate (yellow) and Smitten (peach). I love using these paints as they provide good coverage and have a lovely texture when dry. I wanted the outline of the stencil to stand out so outlined it with a Sakura white permanent marker to help make the flower pop.





Then I concentrated on the background (which you would normally do first, but I was just evolving the card as I went along! ) I masked off my lily using sticky notes and stamped Imagination's
 Script Art Stamp in Versamark on the craft card and heat set with WOW! Opaque Bright White embossing powder.







I then die cut the word love and 4 squares from the Crealies Decorette no.19 Twines die on a scrap of white pearl card. I attached some sheer ribbon to the top and bottom of the card and glued down the squares and text.



To finish off I added 4 pearls to the centres of the squares and added some glitter to the centre of the flower along with some Glossy Accents to the lily petals to enhance it.

Americana Chalky Finish Paint - Delicate  Americana Chalky Finish Paint - SmittenLily Large Flower IMST     Art Stamps - Script    Bright White Regular WEP    Decorette no. 19 Twines    VersaMark Ink Pad    

I hope you like my make today, thanks for visiting the Lisa B Designs blog today. We're only a few days away from Lisa's PaperArtsy workshop on Sunday, I'm really looking forward to it. If you'd like to attend you'll find all the information HERE.

Have a good week.

Love, Julie x

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.