Wednesday 26 April 2017

Shabby Chic Ladies with Imagination Crafts Rice Paper ........

Good morning, happy Wednesday! Lisa B here with a very quick post. I'm in Dorset, at Imagination Crafts, working with Sue on the samples & demos for the new One Day Special on Hochanda, which launches at 8pm on Sunday night, April 30. I'd thought I'd show you a couple of the cards I made for the April Maidstone classes with the beautiful new rice papers from Imagination........

For this card I used  Rice Paper 174 for the background and Rice Paper 420 and Rice Paper 460 for the focal images. 

I glued the pieces I wanted to white card with Magi-Bond Decoupage Glue and cut them out when the glue had dried.




I added flowers and lace from my stash, some raffia and applied Sparkle Medium with my finger for a bit of shimmer............




This card uses Rice Paper 450 and Rice Paper 448.............




On both cards I used the Crealies' Corner cutting dies 09 for an extra embellishment and the sentiment is from the Designs by Georgina Lily unmounted stamp set, (37% off on the website).




For my final card today I used Rice Paper 336, Rice Paper 497 with pieces left over from 
Rice Paper 420...............






Rice Paper Pattern 450     Rice Paper Pattern 460       Rice Paper Pattern 420     Rice Paper Pattern 174    Rice Paper Pattern 448    

Rice Paper Pattern 336Rice Paper Pattern 497    

Magibond Decoupage GlueLily     Raffia CEW    Inside or Out Corners 09    


That's it from me for today. Sue & I have lots more samples to make and demos to prep for Sunday, so look out for sneak peeks on my Facebook page and Instagram account, as well as on Imagination Crafts' Facebook and Instagram pages. 

Have a great Wednesday.
Lisa B xx

***I'm running a PaperArtsy workshop on Sunday, May 28. For more information click HERE.***




1 comment:

  1. Really elegant and vintage, the papers are so life-like, a real must-have I fear...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.