Saturday 15 April 2017

Three Woodware Clear Magic Tags

Good morning, Kirsten here, I hope you're enjoying the holiday weekend so far. I didn't get time to do a project post on Monday after I'd done the class review post, so I thought I'd write a quick one for today to show you three tags I made using the gorgeous new Woodware
 Clear Magic flower stamps...............




I stamped each image onto the white side of That's Crafty! #8 tags with Onyx Black Versafine ink, heat setting them with WOW! Clear Gloss embossing powder. 

Once cool, I painted each image with Pebeo Drawing Gum masking fluid, then set the tags aside to dry for about 20 minutes............



The drawing gum is grey in colour, which helps you to see where it is on the image...........




Once the masking fluid was dry I began applying Distress inks to the tags. I applied quite a lot of ink, building up colour & the masking fluid didn't move.




Once I was happy with the colour of the tags, I used Creative Expressions Adhesive Eraser to remove the masking fluid, leaving the flowers ready to be painted...............




I painted them with various colours of Starlights & added Glossy Accents on top............




I used black & white permanent pens to add a little detail, added some ribbon from my stash & layered the tags onto black card.............









The three finished tags...............




Lisa is on Hochanda today for Imagination Crafts. Programme times are 8am, 2pm & 6pm GMT & they're all about mixed media, art journalling & card making.

Circle Flowers - NEW!!      Long Tall Flowers - NEW!!      Wiggly Stems - NEW!!     White Greyboard Tags #8Starlights Metallic Paints    Art Mediums   
Micron Fineliners Pk of 3    Pen-Touch White Paint Pen    Mini Glossy Accents    VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black      Clear Gloss Regular WEP     Mini Distress Inks 

Adhesive Eraser


***Lisa is doing a PaperArtsy workshop on Sunday, May 28. For more information click HERE.***

Thanks for visiting the Lisa B Designs blog today, I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'll be back on Monday with another of my April projects.

Kirsten


2 comments:

  1. I adore these tags honey as you know! They look even better in the flesh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, they are all so 'happy'! love masking fluid, but always used my finger to remove it and got the image dirty when doing it! I didn't think of an eraser...doh!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.