Tuesday 4 April 2017

Hobby Art Sweet Peas Bouquet

Good morning crafters, Julie here. Sorry, I didn't realise this was a 5 weekmonth, hence I thought my card last week was one last sweet pea card...whoops! Today's card is very straight forward, it uses the Hobby Art Sweet Peas stamp set and watercolour card.



I attached the stamp to an acrylic block and coloured all different parts of the stamp using
 Floral Spectrum Aqua pens, (***Lisa has these on offer at the moment at  50% off...a bargain!).

Once all the stamp is inked up give it a couple of spritz of water and stamp onto watercolour card. I did the same with the sweet pea text and left to dry. Instant multi-coloured images!



I then just rounded the corners of the watercolour card and mounted onto some pale pink card that I die cut to add some detail and attached this to my card blank with double sided sticky pads. Finishing off with 4 pearls to complete the card.



This was a simple card to make and great if you are in a hurry....

Sweet Peas HA      Spectrum Aqua Pens - Floral Watercolour Card    

***On the website, some Hobby Art stamp sets have been reduced in price by 25% - 40%.***

**Lisa is doing a PaperArtsy workshop on  May 27. For more information click HERE.**

Well, that's me done until next week.

Take care,

Love, Julie x

2 comments:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.