Wednesday 19 April 2017

A bit of Spring with Imagination Crafts Stencils......

Good evening my lovelies........

Sorry another late post from me today. Why is it I seem to be chasing my tail all the time????
Never mind, as I always say........better late than never!

So today I thought that I would show you a card that I made using new products on my website. The stencil beeing ....... did you get that? Sorry, my humour is so lame!

Now I looove bees, I studied them at school and they are gorgeous little things that do fantastic things in our world and are so fascinating. I am not a lover of flying insects, you get a wasp near me and I hate it as they just annoy you but get a bee around me and I am happy as larry! 
Call me strange I know....... 

Anyway when Sue ( from Imagination Crafts ) showed me this new design I was thrilled as I knew I would love using it and do you know what.....I did.

It is a lovely stencil that you can use as a whole as I have below or you can just take elements from it and I love that as I know I will use it for many uses. I used Imagination Crafts Structure Paste initially to add some dimension  through the stencil on to the card. Once it was dry I used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink through an Imagination Crafts Honeycomb Stencil to add some background interest and also used some torn copy paper to create some clouds.

I then placed my Imagination Crafts Bee Happy stencil back on and used my Starlights through it using a Domed Stencil Brush. The colours I used were:


I then filled in some areas of the stencil with a paint brush adding more detail and shading and then finished off by adding some detail around the outside with a Permanent Micron Pen.
I also added some splatters to the background with watered down White Gold Starlights and a paint brush and then added some detail to the card blank as well with the distress ink and honeycomb stencil.


Well I hope you liked my little happy bees card and that is all from me for now. I will be back next week, hopefully on time ;0).......
Have a fabulous week and I will see you all soon.

Love and hugs 
Lisa B xxx


Bee Happy IMST - NEW!!    Structure Paste IC   Tumbled Glass - Mini   Honeycomb IMST

  
Banana Yellow SL - NEW!!   Black SLTopaz SL   White Gold SL

3 comments:

  1. Love the Spring feel and the bees! Great colouring on the hive - clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Bee card Lisa. The colours are magical and the shading on the beehive looks so beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and full of eye catching detail xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.