Wednesday 12 April 2017

Class Cards with Woodware Stamps and Infusions......

Good evening my lovelies,

Apologies for the late hour of this posting but better late than never, eh!
Wow, it has been a crazy busy week for me and I came down with the horrible cold virus that is going around and sinusitis last week, so to say it has been a tough week or so is putting it mildly!!!

I am very busy making samples and demos for my next Hochanda shows for Imagination Crafts at 8am, 2pm and 6pm on Saturday. I am doing another mixed media show with our lovely Canvas Journals/Planners, new large Mixed Media Stencils, gorgeous new Texture Stamps and also cards using our lovely products. Heads up, shh hush, look out for the Gold Gilt with the Mixed Media Sprays its won't hand around for long its goooorgeous!
I am covering a range of products and going to get inky and messy as usual but also have some clean and fresh cards planned for you, even a man's card!... lets hope the stock stays around long enough!


So on to what was meant to be this morning's blog post....... 

Below are the cards that my ladies created at my class workshop last Friday. We used the gorgeous NEW floral Woodware Stamps that were launched at Stitches in February and the fabulous PaperArtsy Infusions. I never thought that I needed Infusions as I love my Brushos but Kirsten persuaded me to give them a go and now I am hooked. I still love my brushos but Infusions give you a totally different look. They have ground walnut added to them so you get a really vintage effect with them, I just love it.........

There are quite a few photos to this post, so I am going to just list the items used as they are quite self explanatory and will go in to more depth next week, when I have a little more time.......


Items used:


You can see the lovely sparkle from the gilding flakes in the Starlights on this close up.....





Items used:





Die cut circles from my stash



Everyone made a version of their own based around these cards and you can see some of the class cards in a lovely album that Kirsten made on Lisa B Designs Facebook Page here ......

The second class card was made using one of the lovely Sheena texture dies to cut a textured aperture in the white card and we used the lovely Lily Stamp from Designs by Georgina and a Crealie Decorette No 17 Intertwined Circles die.



They had a choice of Infusions colour and used similar mediums as the above cards to colour the flowers and elements......




Well, it is short and sweet from me for tonight as I am getting so tired now. I have been in my craft studio since 9.30am this morning and need a rest now. So I am going to say goodnight for now and hope you enjoyed taking a look at the class cards. 

Big hugs 
Lisa B xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.