Saturday 27 December 2014

Singing out Christmas......

 
 
 
Good Morning all,
 
How was your Christmas, did you get lots of lovely thing?
 
Well it's not that I am obsessed with food lately, it is just that I have not had any time to craft so I thought that I would show you today the other cake that Jo (my sister) and I made when we made the other cake for the hospital raffle HERE ......
This one was a Christmas present for my nieces mother and father in law who love Christmas cake, so here it is.......
 
By now Jo and I were both a bit tired ( she had been up since 3am, works really early mornings ) and we had spent most of the day on the other cake and it was now 6pm when we started decorating this cake........
 
So I set about making the little choir boys whilst Jo was knocking up some snowing icing to coat the cake with.......
 
 
Singing their little hearts out......
 
 
The hair is always the difficult bit......
No comments about big ears!! ......my fingers were getting sore at this point.......
 
 
Jo made a couple of little sparkly trees with stars and then we put it all together.....
 
 
 
We had a great load of fun on the day, such happy times together, I do love my sister very much.....
 
I hope that you are all having some special family time together and gathering those special memories to cherish especially with the little ones as they are not little for long.....
 
Have a lovely weekend and I will be back soon....
 
Big hugs
Lisa B xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.