Wednesday 3 December 2014

December Newsletter

Hello everyone,

I do hope that everyone is keeping warm and well and looking after themselves........
 

I have some very sad news I am afraid, some of you already know through Facebook....... Unfortunately I lost my mum, she passed away on 18th November from terminal cancer. It all happened so quickly (in about 5 weeks) that it was such a shock to myself and all my family and our friends and it is still very raw at the moment.....

 

My first instinct was to cancel the December classes but on reflection this is NOT going to be the case.... The classes will be going ahead in memory of my mum and we will also be fund raising on Friday for Lord North Ward in Maidstone Hospital, who I have to say took amazing care of my mum right up to the end and we cannot thank them enough for everything that they did, they were faultless....

 
My mum adored Christmas and I know that she will be looking down on us all watching our creativity and having fun and games on Friday with lots of prizes as usual and cracking good food as normal.....
 

 
 I am so looking forward to seeing you all as it seems so long since I have spent time with you. Thanks to the lovely Kirsten, Jo, Rosemary, Kate and Jan who did a fantastic job over the last two months with the classes. I feel truly blessed to not only have a wonderful family but lovely friends around me, especially at these tough times......
 
As you know, we are creating our own piece of home décor this month to adorn our homes this Christmas and it is going to be so much fun with lots of spot raffle prizes, game prizes, the big Christmas Raffle as usual and also the great party food afterwards. Please bring a brayer with you and some baby wipes and if you want to bring an apron with you too as you will be painting......
 
Wear what you like.......Christmas bling, earring, hats, whatever you like, just have fun.......
 
 
Remember if you are not attending the class on Friday 5th December then the Mobile Craft Shop is open to everyone from 2.30pm to 9.30pm and all are welcome. It is at Fant Hall, Barming, ME16 8NN. Don't forget your loyalty cards and cameras as there is masses of new inspiration as usual...
 
I am bringing less stock with me to this workshop to make it easier to set up and break down as we have the party to set up too, so if there is anything specific that you need then please email me or ring me on: 01622 675078
 
Create and Craft with Imagination Crafts
 
 

 

There are new shows being planned with Imagination Crafts for next and I have some VERY EXCITING NEWS - they will be launching my new stamp range next year under Imagination crafts..... 

 

I will keep you all informed with dates and details....
 
Lisa.B.Designs
 
There are masses of new plans and things changing next year but rest assured it is all for the better......
 
The monthly classes will still be going ahead on the first Friday of every month from 6th February to 4th December but there will be additional classes popping up on technique & art based mediums and altered art at other locations TBA and I will inform you of these in due course......
 
Lisa.B.Designs Website and Blog
 
Kirsten has been a little diamond whilst all this has been happening over the last few weeks and has been managing the blog fantastically so thank you honey, you know what you mean to me..... She has also been frantically updating the website with new products as they have been coming in, so if you wish to pop over to take a look, here  is the link: http://www.lisabdesigns.co.uk/
 
Remember as well you can take a look at masses of inspiration on my Pinterest Boards and click to follow them, here is the link: http://www.pinterest.com/lisabdesigns/
 
Or if you wish to follow on Facebook to find out all the latest news, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBDesigns
 
 Well, that is about all from me for now, I look forward to seeing you all on Friday......
 
Bigs hugs to you all, 
 
Lisa B xxx


1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your mum, hope the December activities will keep your spirits up.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.