Friday 26 December 2014

Farewell Father Christmas!



Well, that's it. Christmas is over for another year, I hope yours was wonderful. Did anyone get any exciting craft goodies from Father Christmas?? 
 
We still have a few more Christmas projects to show you here on the blog, so here is another of my cards....

 
The background was made with Imagination Crafts' Inkadinks, just mixing the colours with water on my craft mat & moving a piece of watercolour card through the liquid. I used Lilac Heaven, Mango & Blueberry Ice from the Brights set..........
 
 

 
 
I mixed Silver Satin Silkies with water in a spray bottle & then spritzed the watercolour card............
 
 
 
I used both Silver & Black Stars Sparkle Medium through the Rooftops & Fir Trees stencils & added a doodled border............


 
The finished card again............
 

 
Inkadinks   Sparkle Medium Black Stars   Sparkle Medium Silver 
 
Thanks for visiting the blog. Until next time, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.