Thursday 25 December 2014

Happy Christmas Everyone.......

 
 
 
Happy Christmas everyone........
 
 
How has your Christmas morning started, did you cook the turkey last night or is it in the oven now?
Paul is not keen on turkey so its rib of beef for us with all the trimmings......
 
 I do hope that Santa has delivered you lots of goodies, that's if you have been good enough of course!!! :)
 
 I have not had a lot of time for crafting lately but yesterday I spent the day cooking, ALL DAY from 7am until about 7.30pm!!!
 
We always have a big get together at Christmas with my family on Boxing Day and it is usually at my Mum's but as Mum will only be there looking down on us this year my sister has taken on the ritual and we will all be getting together at her's and then on to my Aunty Shirley's in the evening to see the whole family.....I do love Christmas......such a great family time and I love giving presents..... the best feeling.....Mum will be there too as I have a lovely photo in a frame that I will be taking with me......
 
Here are a few pictures of my efforts ........
 

Melting moments ( right hand side ).......do you remember them? They took me right back to childhood....
 
Chocolate chip shortbread and then some dipped in chocolate of course!!!
 
There are also my famous (in the family) sausage rolls and millionaire's chocolate orange shortbread in the background too......
 

 
Mini gingerbread men with chocolate chip eyes and mixed toppings Florentines.  Mmnnn......


All nicely packed up in Christmas bags......
 

 
Then there was just mincemeat frangipane, six quiches and a trifle to follow for Christmas Day.......
 
Well, I have a glass of wine in hand while scheduling this post at it is Christmas Eve. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and happy and healthy New Year and I will be back soon......
 
Big hugs Lisa B xxx 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.