Monday 1 December 2014

Crystal Icicles

 
Good morning crafters......Well it's here, December, and the countdown to Christmas has begun, I hope you're nearly all done and prepared, I've got a long way to go yet :o) although I did go to my first Christmas party on Saturday, it was the Children's Christmas party arranged by the company I work for, they do this every year and it's brilliant and so well organised, they even get to see Santa, so we took our grandchildren and they loved it, I decided it made me feel all Christmassy so I put my tree up on Sunday :o)
 
 
Here's anther card using our favourite Sparkle Mediums.

 
This on is very simple, first of all I stamped a DL card around the edges using the little snowflakes from the A Winters Day stamp set and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
 
I then cut a piece of acetate just large enough to wrap around the Snowflake background paper
 
I used the Swirl Trees Stencil and just stencilled one using Periwinkle Sparkle Medium for the tree itself and silver for the star on top.
 
Once that was dry I folded the acetate around the card so it laid flat, then stuck that to the prepared card.
 
 
I think it gives the illusion of a domed card because of the shadowing, but great for posting.
 
I then cut various lengths of the Silver Diamond Mesh and stuck them down using small amounts of Cosmic Shimmer Glue.
 
And that's it, done :o)
 
Thanks for dropping by and see you again on 15th, bye for now, Jan x

 




  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.