Wednesday 31 December 2014

A little reminiscing.........

 
 
Good Morning all.....
 
Happy New Years Eve, I do hope that the new year will bring lots of good health, fortune and happiness to you all.
 
I have had such a busy time over Christmas with the family that I have not had time to play with anything new craft wise so I have been doing a little reminiscing and though that it seems such a long time since I have seriously sat down and done some colouring with my copics, I am so out of practise as others things have got in the way and I used to love stamping, masking, embossing and colouring images. I had a little look through my archive of photos and found a few Christmas Cards with simple layouts but images that I coloured and thought that I would post them today for you to see.....
I am by no means a professional at colouring but it was watching Kay Carley at a demo that really got me in to copics and I really enjoyed using them, anyway here they are.....
 
 
I really love Penny Black Stamps and have a huge collection of them. These were two separate stamps and I used to love masking them and creating scenes.....
 
 
Amazing how different it looks in another colour.......
 
 
Penny Black again, three different stamps this time....
 
 
He is such a cute snowman and again one of my Penny Black favourites.....
 
 
This one is an old Pink Gem stamp, lovely image.....
 
 
A different colour again......
 
 
A lovely old Pink Gem Owl image, so cute.......and finally......
 
 
The lovely Pink Gem reindeer........
 
Well it is a quickie for today folks, I do hope you liked my reminiscing. Have a fantastic New Year and please keep yourselves safe tonight and I wish you all a very Happy New Year....
 
Big hugs
Lisa B xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.