Tuesday 30 December 2014

Poinsettia Sparkle


Good morning, this is another scheduled post, with the final two Christmas cards I made for the December class.........



I used Bright Red Sparkle Medium through the Poinsettia Large Imagination Crafts' stencil on Imagination Crafts' Black Satin card for the card above & Soft Purple Sparkle Medium for the second card..........

 
 
I masked off all of the poinsettia stencil, except for one flower & applied the Soft Purple SM though it onto white card to create a focal image. I found a ribbon & brad in my stash that matched the SM.
 
The Sparkle Medium looks so good on the black satin card that it very little embellishing.
 
Poinsettia Large   Sparkle Medium Bright Red    Sparkle Medium Soft Purple     
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today, I hope you continue to enjoy your Christmas break. There will be another scheduled post from me on Friday.
 
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.