Saturday 1 November 2014

Delightful Daisy.......

Morning all happy Saturday,

Thanks for joining me...... As I said on Wednesday I would show you another card that I made using new dies. The 3D cones die has sold out on the website but I have more coming so it will be back in stock soon. Here is the other card that I promised to show you using the fabulous new Leanne Creatief Flower 006 which I have to say I absolutely love as you all know I love flowers.....

I kept this one pretty pure in its colours just three colours white, green and brown. I used a large A4 embossing folder out of my stash to create the background and for the main topper used my nesties to place the die cut pieces on......
I also added some clear gems to the crossed on the embossed background......


I die cut all three layers of the flower in white for the full flower (top) and then two layers for the bottom one. I love the centre dies that come with these flowers as you can change the colour of them and make all sorts of different flowers with them like sunflowers, dahlias, daisies etc, I love dies that are multi usable.......
I also die cut the leaves fro the set in green card and then used my nail buffer on the edges......


I added some Stardust Stickles to the edge of the flowers and some gems in the centre.....


I also used the Leanne Creatief Pine Cones and Holly Die to create the spruce behind the flowers in dark green.....


For the message I used  Hobby Art Winter Wishes stamp set..........

I hope that you have enjoyed my die cut inspiration and I look forward to catching up with you all next week......

Big hugs 

Lisa.B xx

Flower 006   Holly Leaves & Pine Branches  Winter Wishes   Glitter Glue - Stardust

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Just love the flower die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super flowers and they make for lovely pretty and fresh card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.