Friday 7 November 2014

Traditional Christmas with scraps.....

 
 
Morning all,
 
As you all know I am away in Birmingham now, so I have scheduled this post to show you a couple of quick makes that I made for Hobby Art using the Robin and Friends Stamp Set......
 
 It is a great way of using up lots of the off cut scraps that we all have...yeah you know that box of off cuts that you just can't get rid of and keep saying to yourself 'I will use them one day', well now is the time........
 
The first card is three strips of off cuts matted on to red card and attached across the card. I then used the Robin and Friends stamp set to create a little scene in Versafine Black Onyx  and embossed it with Wow Sparkle Powder. I then added some colour with Promarkers and a little glitter.The message was stamped from Hobby Art Winter Wishes.
 
I finished off with a ready made poinsettia with added glitter.......
 
 
 
The second card was pretty much created in the same way using the same stamp sets but this time with different rectangle shapes and layout......
 


Why don't you have a go and get using up those scraps.......
 
Thanks for popping by and visiting.....
 
Big hugs Lisa B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.