Thursday 6 November 2014

Paper Tree


Good Morning,
Like quite a few of my crafty colleagues and friends I'm heading off to the NEC soon after meeting up and staying with a very good friend who's also joining me.
Today I have this quick and quirky tree card to show you.
I had some pieces left over from recent makes using the
Hobby House Let it Snow Collection.
The idea for this was generated by needing to do an ultra quick make due to time constraints.
I recently purchased the Anna Marie This Way for Christmas stamp and suddenly thought I could use the striped paper for a similar design.
So I cut the strips and cut to a point on one end then stuck these to a further main strip that represents the main trunk.


I then added a base or pot shape using the Hobby House Pink Flakes paper on which I'd stamped greeting from the Woodware Clear Magic Winter Tree stamp set in
Versafine Black Onyx.
I stuck the completed tree on my card base and added a further strip to both the card edges.
A few Hobby House Adhesive Rhinestones and a
Ribbon Bow and the card was complete.
Not too fussy and quick which let's face it we all run short of time with out Christmas makes eh...
Thanks for looking today, your comments are always very welcome thank you.
Have a good day and I'll be back here the same time next week.
Crafty Hugs xKx




Let It Snow  Winter Trees  VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black 
Hobby House Adhesive Rhinestones Jubilee Red  Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue 125ml

3 comments:

  1. What a fab card for using up scraps. Very pretty. Thanks for the inspiration. Have fun at the NEC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute, what a clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, it is always useful to have ideas for all those scraps. I hate to throw out all those bits of pretty card and paper.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.