Wednesday 5 November 2014

Feeling Blue....

 
Morning all,
 
I am actually going to be on my way to Birmingham today for the Autumn NEC Hobby Crafts show where I will be demonstrating on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Imagination Crafts, if you are attending the show pop along and see us and say hello, we are on stand A16.

Now, because I have been so busy getting ready for the NEC I haven't had a lot of time to make more Christmas samples other the ones for next month's class that I cannot show you yet!!

Sooo... I thought I would show you a couple of makes that I made last year  for Hobby Art using their fabulous stamps......

For the first one the main image is stamped with Versafine Black Onyx and embossed with Wow Clear Sparkle and I used Hobby Art Christmas Robins.

I paper pieced the present with coordinating paper that I used on the background of the card and coloured the rest of the image with Promarkers. I finished of by doodling around the edge with a fineliner and then adding some fine glitter in areas......
 
 
 The second card that I made I stamped with Versafine Black Onyx and again embossed with Wow Sparkle Powder. The stamp I used was Hobby Art Bertie the Snowman and again I coloured it with Promarkers.....

I used a die from my stash to cut the outer of the focal and papers from my stash adding a little ribbon wrap around. The snowflakes were cut using Joy Craft cutting and embossing Ice Crystal 2 and I added a gem to the centre of each.
Finally I added some fine glitter to added a little sparkle........
 
 
 
Bertie The Snowman    CS058D Christmas Robins   VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black     WS15 Clear Sparkle   Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2  
 
 
 

Well, that is from me for now, I have a few busy days ahead of me but I will be back soon ....

Big hugs Lisa xx


1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooo I love all the sparkle on these Lisa, my favourite is the little robins...so cute. Enjoy the NEC!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.