Tuesday 27 September 2016

Wrapped Up Warm Mouse


Hello crafters, Julie here, I hope I find you well today... Dare I ask if you have started your Christmas cards yet??? (I wouldn't have got there yet normally). I have another card from the cute Hobby Art stamp set Have a Very Mice Christmas to show you today. I have loved using this set, all the images are very cute.



I cut a square of red card and dry embossed it using a lattice embossing folder. Then I used some silver metallic paint and applied it with my finger to the embossed background to jazz it up a bit.



Next I die cut a piece of super smooth using a diamonds die and stamped my image. I also part stamped the image again (from the coat upwards) on a scrap of card and heat embossed with 
WOW! Clear Gloss embossing powder. 


I coloured the two in using Spectrum Aqua pens (in the Mega Sale on the website). I stamped a little mouse and coloured him in on a small diamond cut piece of super smooth. I cut out the part mouse (head, hat and scarf only), so I could decoupage this on top of the other one with a sticky pad.




I then cut some scalloped diamonds in silver Mirri card slightly larger then the stamped image cards to mat and layer onto. I also stamped a greeting from the same set in red ink and clear heat embossed. I cut lengths of green ribbon and attached them vertically to the red card and tied 2 bows in the same ribbon.



I mounted the embossed card onto a 7x7 white card blank and attached the diamond toppers to the card with double sided sticky pads, stuck the bows I'd tied with Cosmic Shimmer glue and finished off with 4 emerald gems from my stash.


Have A Very Mice Christmas   Spectrum Aqua Pens  Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black    Clear Gloss Regular WEP  7x7 White Card Blanks & Envelopes

Well, that's me for today, have a good day and see you next week.

Love, Julie x

2 comments:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.