Wednesday 28 September 2016

Peter the Polar Bear......


Good morning my lovelies,

I am afraid it is a quick blog post from me for today as I have some not so good news!

I was away demonstrating at Exeter show last week with Imagination Crafts and we were having a fantastic show meeting so many lovely people. 

However when I was driving to the showground on Sunday for the last day, I had a major car accident and ended up in hospital on Sunday. I feel I need to let you know as word has got around from the show and I am getting messages and emails and don't want you all to wonder what is going on!

Luckily although my car is a write-off, I had a few x-rays but I am fine just very battered and bruised.

Thank you so much to Sue and Harvey for all their support the last few days, you have been total stars. Also to my lovely friend Kirsten for caring so much and holding the fort together. 

I am glad to be back home with my lovely hubby now and am just taking things easy. I have already got back in to the saddle and have driven as I felt I needed to a.s.a.p.....

Thank you also to everyone who came to the stand on Sunday sending well wishes and also for your messages, I really appreciate it all.

Julia and Charlie who own the gorgeous B&B that we stayed at were complete saints and picked me up from the hospital and took me to their home to recover.

I feel I really am blessed with knowing such wonderful people.........
.......so once again I thank you all.....

So today I thought that I would show you a couple of samples that I made for the class last month with Peter the Polar Bear.....




I made them using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the backgrounds and colouring with Spectrum Aquas that are in the MEGA SALE section on my website......



A little closer look....


I made this one on a That's Crafty white board post card.....


Another closer look.....


I added some sparkle with my finger using Diamond Sparkle Medium.....

Well as I said it is short and sweet from me today, 
I am off to take it easy now.......

Big hugs
Lisa B xxx





11 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa...so sorry to hear that...glad you are on the mend and back in the saddle....but take it easy...hugs xxx Chris xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you Best Wishes, sorry to hear about your accident and hope you recover quickly, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. Thank goodness you will recover if rather battered and bruised at the moment. Take good care of yourself. x Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your accident Lisa. Take care of yourself and don't try and rush your recovery. I have always found Arnica cream or tablets helpful with deep bruising or there's the good old witch hazel (love the smell of that). No doubt you can find something to occupy your time whilst you rest. Am just along the road in Bramshott if you need any shopping done or errands run.
    Deborah Walder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa xxx sorry to here you were in an accident X... I went to the show Thursday but missed you ....Glad you are OK though xxx Have to love Peter the polar bear xxx he is such and adorable stamp and I like what you have done here xxxx you take care hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh you certainly go through the hoops, I hope you are starting to feel better. I know it's would be completely useless to say take it easy, as there is more chance of stuffing a couple of wild cats in a bag than getting you to slow down. Please take care, love you.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a very speedy recovery, Lisa.
    all the best,

    Liz M xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're OK (well not OK but in one piece! And yes you're totally right you need to drive otherwise you'll lose your bottle and being without a car is seriously limiting...

    BTW you card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa. So sorry to hear your news but relieved to hear you're on the mend. It must have been so frightening for you. Take care of yourself and get better soon. Love. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lisa, so sorry to hear that you've had such a nasty accident,but glad you received such good care & support & escaped with no more serious injuries. Don't jump into the saddle too quickly, give yourself recovery time.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you're home safe & hope you feel better soon. I love these cards, Peter is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.