Thursday 23 March 2017

A Hobby Art Scene in a Frame


Good morning all! How's you? Martina here with another card using those hares! I quick one from me today and an easy one to do...

Using the scene from the Hobby Art March Hares Set, I stamped onto Watercolour Card and coloured using Watercolour Pencils. The scene was not quite as wide as my die, but that didn't matter, as I drew in some 'extra bits'! Can you spot my additions?


Picking out the brown from my hares, I used some of the Anna Marie Designs Card and layered as a half and half arrangement. I did not need to cover the join in this case, as I knew that my scene was going to cover it all.


Layering my scene onto my die frame, I tilted the picture and fiddled with my layout. I stamped a sentiment from the Hobby Art Birthday Collection to one side and then decided I needed some flowers...Searching through my stash I found some large cream/brown flowers that matched my scene colours, but needed something to mimic the 'lavender' flowers (it would have been a wise idea to look at what I actually had in my stash before deciding to colour them purple!) Doh! At this point, I cheated. I grabbed some dried gypsophila and coloured with a pen...


Easy peasy, but I like it anyway! Next time I will check my stash before starting to colour though!

See you next week,
Martina
xxx

March HaresWatercolour CardRoyal & Langnickel Watercolour PencilsDottie Cafe Latte
 Birthday Collection HA

***On the website, some Hobby Art stamp sets have been reduced in price by 25% - 40%.***



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.