Monday 20 November 2017

Zinski Art Christmas Cards

Hi everyone, Kirsten here with two more of the Christmas card samples I made for the classes at the end of October. I used the gorgeous Zinski Art 18 stamp set from PaperArtsy.........

The background for this card is just Rich Gold and Red Starlights splattered onto white card. I stamped the baubles on top with Jet Black Archival ink, then again to separate white card with Onyx Black Versafine ink, heat setting with WOW! Clear Gloss embossing powder. I coloured them with Distress inks, cut them out and covered them with double-sided adhesive and loose glitter........




  


I did the same for the little owl, but instead of gliitter I added Glossy Accents just to his eyes................



The cute little penguin is from is from another Zinski Art set, not in stock at the moment. He has three little stars over his head and I used them on the background of this card, after I'd swiped the white card through some Broken China distress ink, spritzed with water..............

I created the spiky mushrooms, again from Zinski Art 18, as I did the baubles on the first card, but didn't add glitter, just some Glosst Accents to the dots.................





 


When I stamped the penguin on to the background I made sure his feet were stamped on to the hill, so that when the hill was covered in glitter and he was placed on top of the spiky mushrooms it looked as if he was standing in the snow..............






 Zinski Art 18 NEW    Rich Gold SL   Red SLRanger Archival  VersaFine Onyx Black   Double Sided Adhesive Sheets A4    Clear Gloss Regular WEP     


Gift Vouchers Available 
                                                lisabdesigns@btinternet.com/01622675078

Thanks for visting the blog today, see you next time.

Kirsten





1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I love these... I've been so, so tempted by those hat-trees, even though they're way out of my usual zone... One of these days I'm going to give in! Brilliant Zinski work, Kirsten.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.