Friday 17 November 2017

Tiny Reindeer

Hi again crafters, todays little offering is based on the October Workshop class.  I liked creating the snowy, glittery hillsides.

I used:

I've tried not to make this too difficult I think the pictures make it look that way but honestly it's nice and easy.
So first I started with a piece of white A4 card which I cut in half length ways.  I had some Mylar that Lisa gave us from a previous class which I used to measure out the hills.
The pictures demonstrate more than I can explain here, as you can see I placed the Mylar in the half way point of the card and drew around the shape, turning it over and doing the same to the other side.


Next was to cut the shapes out and line them up with the already pre cut piece of white card I would be using for the background which was 5 1/2" x 5.1/2".



I lined them back up to I could see which wide I would be adding a little blue shading and then placing onto some Double Sided Adhesive Sheet.



I wanted to add in another hill behind the trees so placed the Mylar on the background card and shaded in the sky using Baby Blue Versa Colour




Once that was done I die cut the Sue Wilson Birch Tree Forest 3 times on white card.  I glued the first set to the left of the card then cut down the second and third die cuts to stretch the image.  I then placed the hill over the top of the forest.

I die cut one of the deer's from the Marianne Tiny Dees die in craft card and place it in front using a 3D pad behind his body and glued his legs directly onto the hill.

Here's the finished card again but with a 3D sentiment...........




Thank you for dropping by again today.
Love Jan -x-



Gift Vouchers Available 
lisabdesigns@btinternet.com/01622675078


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.