Friday 23 June 2017

Indigo Blu & Imagination Crafts

Hi all you crafter out there, how have you been coping in this hot weather?  It's nice to relax in but not work, at least it's a bit cooler now.
 
Today's card is using the Indigo Blu Ella Bella stamp again, (this is on sale on the website at the moment), but this time jazzed it up with some Distress Inks and Imagination Crafts New Art Stamps designed by Lisa herself.
 

 
I started with a 7" x 7" white card and matted it with a piece of black then white card.  The white card was used to create the image.
 
 
I wanted to use a few of the distress inks so used the following:
 
 
Using smoothies I covered the white card randomly with the distress inks, blending as I went.
 

 
Next was to stamp the Ella Bella image onto the side of the card using Versafine and Wow clear Embossing powder. 
 
 
I wanted to add some background stamps so chose Imagination Crafts Art Stamps Distress Textures 1.   I randomly stamped a few of the images over the card until I was happy with the result.
 
 
 
I then stamped a few butterflied from the Imaginations Crafts Art Stamps Time to Celebrate set to cut out and 3D onto the butterflies. 
 
 
I just cut out the wings not the bodies, which was nice and easy.  I love using these little butterflies at the moment, they are a great embellishment when they are 3D.

 
I then thought the whole thing needed a little sparkle, so used a glue pen on some of the background images and dipped in some glitter.  I also drew in some glue into Ella Bella's hair and glittered that too.
 
 
Next was to stamp a little sentiment also from the Time to Celebrate set and cut into shapes then backed them with black card, Lisa and the team are doing this on their cards at the moment and I think it's a lovely effect.
 
Next was to mount the card together and place the butterfly wings on using cosmic shimmer dries clear glue and the card was finished.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this little card today and thank you once again for dropping by.
Love Jan -x-
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.