Friday 9 June 2017

Indigo Blu Ella Bella

Hello all, I hope you're all well, who can believe we are into June, where does it go.
 
Today's card is using Indigo Blu and Imagination Crafts Products.
 
 
 
I started with a 7" x 7" white card and cut a black then white mat, which I used for the images.
 
I stamped the Indigo Blu Ella Bella stamp (which is 22% off on the web site at them moment), and using Versafine Black Onyx with WOW Clear Embossing Powder
(Sorry I forgot to take a photo of Ella Bella on her own, I was eager to get onto the next step)
 
Next I used Imaginations Crafts Clematis Elements, (29% off of the web site)  but only wanted to use the Clematis Elements.  I stamped 3 large and 3 small flower heads again using embossing powder, then cut them all out and put to one side
 
 
The next step was to put something in the top right hand corner ad was inspired by the free stencil you got free at the Friday Class.  I only wanted to use the corner image, so placed it on the card and tapped off using Repositionable Tape, everything I didn't need before spreading Imagination Crafts Structure Paste over the stencil.
 
 
 
Whilst that was drying, I shaped the flowers and placed the smaller flower head inside the large and glued with Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue a Clear Diamond Gem in each centre.
 
Once the paste was dry I placed the stencil back over the card and taped it down as before making sure I only had the paste elements showing through.  I decided to use Imagination Crafts Black Starlights to give it a bit of sparkle.
 

 
 I wanted a sentiment so used the one from the Clematis Elements, this actually comes as one stamp but I cut mine in half length ways to create two stamps so I could place them where I wanted.  Stamped using the same mediums as before.
 
I decided it needed some more dimension so stamped 5 little butterflies from the New Imagination Crafts Time to Celebrate stamp set, designed by Lisa, stamped and embossed as before and cut out.
 
 
To finish the card I matted the black onto the card then the finished card onto that before gluing on the butterflies and flower heads.
 
Here's the card again, I hope you enjoyed the demo, not too difficult, all techniques we've used before.
 
 
 
Thank you for dropping by the blog again today.
Love Jan -x-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Jan! Love the Ella stamp: an oldie, but a goldie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martina :o). I'll be doing another one of her for this Friday's Blog :o) x

      Delete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.