Friday 16 June 2017

Ella Bella Silhouette

Hi all, Jan here, using the Indigo Blu Ella Bella stamp again this week but with a little bit of colour.



As always, I started with a square white card and cut a piece of black card 5.5" x 5.5" and a piece of super smooth white slightly smaller.

I created the background using the Imagination Crafts Crackle Mosaic Stencil, taping down in the usual way. 



And distressed through it using Ranger Shaded Lilac, and pressed through some light and dark areas.  I thought it then needed some sparkle so foiled some Lavender Sparkle Medium and left that to dry for a short while.




In the meantime I stamped Indigo Blu Ella Bella using Versafine and Wow Clear Embossing Powder onto a fairly large piece of square paper, I wanted to shape this but wasn't sure how I was going to do that until the image was stamped. I decided to shape the corners of the card, distress the edges of the card with Lavender again and then back with black card.







Once the background card was dry, I decided to shape the corners as before but just back it with the black card.



 I then tapped some lilac ribbon in the centre of the card.



I added 3D Foam Tape to the back of the image and placed in the centre of the background card.




To finish I stamped a large and small flower head from the Clematis Elements Stamp Set, distress them then cut them out before shaping and gluing together.  I had some very thin lilac ribbon I cut into three little lengths and stuck them in the corner before placing the flower on top and adding a gem into the centre.  Done :o)




You can put any sentiment you like on this little card.  I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for dropping by today.

Lisa is taking bookings for the next two workshops at Grove Green. You can find the information about them HERE and there are still places on the July classes, information HERE.

Love Jan -x-










1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.