Wednesday 14 June 2017

A Little Bit of Magic with PolkaDoodles.......

Hi everyone, Lisa here withe a scheduled post. Today's card is another of my samples for the June class two weeks ago and I used the Polkadoodles stamp sets Magic Garden and Daisy Days......




I cut a scalloped edge from a piece of scrap card and used it with Tumbled Glass and Hickory Smoke Distress inks to make the clouds. I stamped all the images directly onto the card with 
Onyx Black Versafine ink, heat set them with WOW! Clear Gloss embossing powder and coloured them with watercolour pens. 

Then I decided to add some dimension to the daisies so I stamped them onto scrap white card, coloured them, cut them out and used Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear glue to attach them to the card.

The sentiment is from the Daisy Days set and I used a grey watercolour pen to add some shading around the flowers and mushrooms..............




I'm taking bookings for the next two workshops at Grove Green. You can find the information about them HERE and there are still places on the July classes.

That's all from me, there'll be another scheduled post next week. Take care.

Hugs, Lisa B xx

                            
Magic Garden    Daisy Days      Tumbled Glass - Mini    Hickory Smoke - Mini   VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black     

Clear Gloss Regular WEP






No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.