Monday 19 December 2016

Wishing You Joy



Morning all, are we excited yet??? Christmas Day WILL be happening at the end of this week!!! That means I will be rushing around trying to do all the things that I should have done two weeks ago..............! Never mind, here's my bauble project for today, it's the snowflake piece from the Snowman set of MDF baubles from Imagination Crafts..........

The photos don't this one justice, it is a feast of bling, sparkle & glitter, (I did go ever-so-slightly over the top).




The MDF 'JOY' was covered with Imagination Crafts' Rusty Patina Blanc, applied with a palette knife to create lots of texture. When it was dry I painted it with Pearl Starlights & Diamond Sparkle Medium went over that once the paint was dry.......................



More Rusty Patina went on the bauble, then Pearl Starlights. While the paint was wet I sprinkled a pale blue embossing powder on top & heat set. That was followed by Diamond Sparkle Medium & silver liquid pearls.




I used hot glue to stick the word to the back of the bauble & added embellishments of snowflake Art-Cutz, die cut snowflakes, gems & ribbons from my stash..............


Rusty Patina     Pearl SL


And that's it from me for this week. It only remains for me to wish you a very Happy Christmas & Happy Holidays, I hope you have a wonderful time with friends & family. Thank you for all the kind comments here & on Facebook during the year. 

Kirsten




1 comment:

  1. Check you out with all the bling!! Love the texture of the Patina, need to play more with this...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.