Friday 23 December 2016

Starlight, Sparkle Medium and a little upcycling



Hello all, I hope all your Christmas preparations are almost done and your ready for the big day.

It's a little something different from me today, I had this candle lamp that I wanted to decorate so I hope you like it as a change from cards.

Before

 
After

 

So I painted the wooden lamp with Black Starlights that I put on with a wide brush and mixed with a little water and left to dry.

 I then dabbed it with a little Gold Shine Sparkle Medium.

 

I cut a few Poinsettias from a die in my stash using the Pure White Vellum.  I then painted the little MDF Robin using Topaz Starlights and Red Starlights, which I stuck onto the lamp using a hot glue gun, then placed the poinsettias and the project was done.

 

Very quick project today as I'm still doing all the prep for my own Christmas and that's taking a lot of time at the moment.

Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you have a wonderful time, see you again next week.

Love Jan -x-



2 comments:

  1. A great bit of upcycling, Jan, it looks gorgeous. Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to change it up Jan! Looks very funky now xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.