Wednesday 7 December 2016

My Snowman Baubles....



Good Morning my lovelies,

Can you believe that it only two and a half weeks until Christmas? 
I just do not know where the last few weeks have gone! 

Mind you I have not been very well for the last three weeks, I have just had one thing after another that has knocked me back but finally I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel and feel a bit stronger to fight it all off. The hacking cough and cold have nearly gone. I have slowed down somewhat so will try to avoid putting my back out, twisting my knee or shutting my finger in the kitchen door and fracturing it again. I really have had my fair share, time for someone else! 
I don't like to be greedy, lol!!!.......

Well last week we had the end of the year workshops and it was the Christmas Party Classes and as normal we had a wonderful time with lots of home baked delicious food, great party games and fabulous fun as well as we managed to get an MDF Bauble or two made too!

We decorated the MDF Baubles that I designed for Imagination Crafts and it was so lovely to see everyone's different takes on them, so many variations.
If you managed to miss Kirsten's lovely blog post on the Christmas workshop's you can have a look HERE:
She has also created a facebook album of all of the makes from the class HERE:

So today I thought that I would show you a couple of Snowman baubles that I made for the class to give some inspiration for the ladies......

I really loved making these. Here is a list below of what I used on the bauble below, all are items that I stock on my website:

Gold and white permanent pens.


A closer look at the detail......



Once I made him, I decided that I would like to light him up. So I used a hot glue gun to attach the lights around the bauble and voila.......

Frosty by night!


He look so great with lights on.......


I then went on to create another bauble but this time just using two layers. I then created a scene to go behind it from Distress Inks, Starlights, Diamond Sparkle Medium and Cracked Ice.....


Well I do hope that you have enjoyed have a little peek at my baubles today!!

Do take care this week and the run up to Christmas as the streets are so busy and I will be back next week with more baubles!!

Love and hugs 
Lisa B xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this design, looks great with added sparkle too! So lovely how you can split them all up and layer xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.