Wednesday 1 July 2015

Lisa B Designs Newsletter....



Hi everyone,

Wow hasn't this month flown by again, I have been off on my hols and I have to say it went far too quickly!!!
However I do feel rested now and my brain is a lot less frazzled. I hope that you are all well and that you have had a great month.
What about this weather, I really did bring it back with me didn't I?


I have been really looking forward to the class this month as we are doing something a little different and I am looking forward to catching up with you all again at the class on this Friday 3rd July. 

The Inka Gold Altered Class
 
 

This month as you know we are going to really get to create something from scratch and bring out our creativity, you have either opted to do the mirror or journal and get to play with the fantastic Viva Décor Inka Gold's, they come in wonderful colours and are so versatile and Kirsten and I will be showing you how to do different things with them.

Kirsten and I have been really busy making samples with them and have lots of different samples to show you, so don't forget to bring your cameras with you on Friday.

Remember it is £25.00 for the class this month and there is only one class from 2pm until 7pm.

If you wish to you can bring an apron and disposable gloves if you don't want to get your hands too mucky, although I will have some so don't worry if you don't have them!!

Also if you want to you can bring your own embossing machine and favourite background embossing folders with you. There will be four machines to use and lots of embossing folders as well as some pre done pieces of card but if you don't want to wait then you can bring your own. You will need Cosmic Shimmer Glue or a good tacky glue and if you don't like getting your hands too dirty you can bring some cheap stencil brushes with you. ( Please be aware that all of the above will be there if you do not have any of these items but you may have to wait for certain items. )

Also please be aware that this month we ARE NOT BRINGING THE WHOLE SHOP with us, just items linked and promoted with the projects that we are doing, so if anyone wants a specific item from the shop or website brought along please email or ring me by 10am on Thursday on: 01622 675078
As usual we have lots of new goodies up for grabs on the promotion tables and other items have come back in stock too.....

The shop will be open to everyone and anyone who wishes to pop in between 2.00pm and 7.00pm at Fant Hall, Barming, ME16 8NN and don't forget to all bring your loyalty cards. Remember I will also bring along the orders that you ladies have placed on the website to the class too as promised. Anyone else wishing to place an order for the SALE stuff or regular stock as long as it is placed before 10am on Thursday then I can process it and bring it with me on Friday ....

There are a couple of places that have become available due to illness wish to attend the class, then please get in touch.

The Extravaganza Day is looming up fast and we are getting ready for it. As usual there is going to be a Mega Silly Sale and it is bigger than ever as the remainder of the SALE STOCK has to go to make room for new stock.
We have a fantastic creative day lined up for you with new demonstrators this year from Create and Craft TV.
Great make and takes all day as usual and a fantastic raffle for Heart of Kent Hospice, as well as Jo and My homemade Pastries and Cakes and refreshments on the day.

Remember we are always updating the social media sites, so if you are looking for more inspiration then take a look on my Pinterest Boards and click to follow them, here is the link: http://www.pinterest.com/lisabdesigns/
 
Or if you wish to follow on Facebook to find out all the latest news, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBDesigns
 
 Well that is about all from me for now, I look forward to seeing you all soon......
 
Love and big hugs to you all, 
 
Lisa B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.