Wednesday 15 July 2015

Inka Gold Heart Wall Hanging & Three Days To Go!....


Good morning bloggers,

How are we all today, hasn't the weather been a bit mixed up lately?
Mind you I have not minded too much that it has been a little cooler as things are in full swing here at Lisa B Designs HQ and we are really busy non stop to get all the preparations done for my annual  Extravaganza Day on Saturday 18th July. In case you have missed it here's a reminder:


Now I know I did a MEGA SILLY SALE last year but this year it is bigger and better, there are thousands of items and things really have to go as I need the space back!! There are masses of items from 10p YES I did say from 10p upwards!!

We also have so much fun in store for you, my great buddy Jenny Mayes of Hobby Art has all her latest stamps and beautiful samples with her as usual and will be showing you how to create some fantastic artwork.......

We have a couple of new demonstrators this year.....
My soul sister Sue Baker from Imagination Crafts will be doing her magical stuff and demoing with the fantastic products from Imagination Crafts. All the new products will be there too along with fabulous samples......

My lovely friend Karen Clare will be demoing the gorgeous Viva Décor Inka Golds and showing you how to create some beautiful home décor pieces. There are masses of samples as it is Inka Gold month, so bring your cameras.....

I will be demoing my New Stamps and the new Starlight Paints by Imagination Crafts along with Dylusions Paints, Distress Inks and Stencils.....

As it is Inka Gold month, I have based the make and takes around these too and if you fancy having a go it will only cost you £2.00 to create a fantastic card with Inka Golds, Stencil and Air drying clay similar to these below with Rosemary......

  

We also have a lot of new goodies and offers on the day as usual and also the fantastic homemade cakes and savouries and refreshments as per norm!

Remember entry is totally FREE, so if you fancy a lovely creative, crafty day out with some like minded people then come along.......

Below is a another Inka Gold sample that I have made for the class using two MDF hearts joined together and some MDF letters. I used crumpled up tissue paper on the background with Americana Decou-page glue and then attached my embellishments.....


I then painted it with Deco Art Black Gesso and then added the Inca Gold's to different areas.....


I just love using these paints, they are so much fun.......


Well that is all from me for now and I hope to see a lot of you on Saturday. If you can make it, make sure you come up to me and say Hi, I would love to meet you all.......

Enjoy your week,

Big hugs Lisa B xx

Adhesives     Media Gesso - Black     Tissue Paper 

Inka Gold - Brown-Gold  Inka Gold - Champagne  Inka Gold - Gold    Inka Gold - Lava Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.