Tuesday 26 August 2014

Slightly Psychedelic, part two

 
 
Good morning, me again, this time with the two cards I made with the leftover ink & watercolour card from yesterday's project.
 
I added white to the background again for this card, this time with WOW Bright White embossing powder. I inked the Penny Black Slapstick stamp, 'Breezy', randomly with embossing ink & tried to vary the pressure when I stamped the images, to get a patchy result. I added a Craftwork Cards message.........
 
 
 
 
The butterfly die cut was left over from my projects earlier in the month. I painted it black & while the paint was wet, sprinkled WOW Clear Sparkle EP on top & heat set.............
 
 
 
 
For the third card I left the background as it was, just adding Joy Crafts cloud die cuts, using punches from my stash for the sun, a vellum wrap around, another Craftwork Cards message & a few Hobby House adhesive pearls..........
 
 
 
That's it. Three quick cards to make that warm, Summer feeling last a little longer.
 
Breezy - 40-111 Cutting Die - (3pc) Clouds     Adirondack Brights Pool     Adirondack Brights Raspberry     Adirondack Brights Sunset OrangeHobby House Golden Trio 5mm Pearls    WL01 Bright White 160ml    WS15 Clear Sparkle 160ml    Emboss Ink Pads   
 
 Thanks for looking, see you next time.
 
Kirsten

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards.....and that butterfly is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards, like the backgrounds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lovely cards from those beautiful bright colours. Great ideas, thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.