Saturday 30 August 2014

More Sparkly Butterflies....


Morning all, wishing you all a great weekend.....

I have another card to show you today using the fabulous Butterfly Delight Stencil, I love using this stencil on acetate as you must have gathered by now and wanted to show you how different it can look with a different background.....

I did the same thing on the acetate as I did on last Sundays Blog post but this time used the acetate as an overlay and not a wrap around. I attached the acetate on to some plum card with brads....
 I tore a piece of velum into a border strip, stamped a message from my stash using Heliotrope Versafine Ink and clear embossed it with Wow powder and then wrapped it around the card and attached it on to another white matted layer.....


To finish off I die cut a white butterfly using the Cheery Lynn Medium Butterfly die and attached it to the card....


Another really simple yet effective card, let me know what you think?

That is all for now....

Big hugs Lisa.B.x

Sparkle Medium Diamond  Butterfly Delight  Crafts Too Thin A4 Acetate SheetsDies - Butterfly Medium #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.