Friday 4 November 2016

Imagination Crafts Santa Claus


Hi there crafters, today's blog features the Imagination Crafts Santa Claus Art Stamp.

A nice little simple card too, as you can see some old fashioned matting and layering to complement the stamp.



First of all I wanted a little bit of sparkle around the 7" x 7" card itself, so I dabbed some Imagination Crafts Diamond Sparkle Medium on to my craft mat before transferring onto the card border.

Santa was stamped using Versafine Black Onyx and WOW Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder onto Super Smooth card.
 
I wanted the image to pop so I used the Bright Red Sparkle Medium to create the border by dabbing onto a craft mat before transferring it around the border of the image.  I then tied some red and white bakers twine around the bottom card before matting it onto some white then red card.


 
I stamped the Imagination Craft Art Stamp Christmas Words onto a piece of white card I cut slightly larger than the Santa image but not as wide, again using Versafine but this time I used WOW clear Embossing powder.  I then created the border as before then matted it using the same method as the Santa.

 

The little sentiment got the same treatment then it was ready to assemble, making sure there was the same amount of distance around the edge of the background piece.  I used 3D foam on the Santa image and the sentiment.

Here's the card again with a close up.


 

The card done, hope you like the simplicity of the this card, thank you for dropping by, take care and see you again very soon.

**Remember the Lisa B Designs November class has been postponed to November 11. Lisa will be demoing on The Imagination Crafts stand at the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC this weekend, if you're visiting the show stop by and say hello.**

Love Jan -x-

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the composition of this Jan and the use of Sparkle around the edges! Have not got that colour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan, the red Sparkle Medium looks great around the edges.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.