Friday 18 November 2016

Hobby Art Rufus The Reindeer



Hi there again all, hope you're all well.  Today's project is a little gift bag that can be converted to a card if you wish 😊

I used the Hobby Art Rufus The Reindeer Stamp Set for this one.



 
I started with a 5.5" X 5.5" peice of Super Smooth card that I stamped with Rufus using Versafine Black Onyx and Wow Clear Embossing Powder.  I stamped some of the little decorations to his antlers using the same materials.



I wanted to give his hoofs a bit of gloss, so coloured them with black water colour pencil then topped them with Versamarker and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I'm very fond of water colouring so used my pencils to colour in Rufus and also used the fine detailed water brush, which I love.  I added a little bit of Glamour Dust to his antlers with a glue pen and created a sparkle border using double sided tape.


I then used the lovely bauble shape we had at the Friday workshop and created a gift tag using the smallest Christmas tree stamp from the same stamp set along with a few of the stars.  I coloured them in and created some foiling around the edge with my finger and Silver Sparkle Medium.

 
I added a little piece of silver mirri card to create a top for the bauble, attached some sparkly ribbon which I then attached to the top of the bag.
 
I matted the main image with black card then silver mirri, I then stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the same stamp set, matted it the same then stuck everything onto the Craft Bag.
 
As you can see it could be a large topper to create a sweet Christmas Card.
 
Thank you for dropping by the blog and hope you enjoyed it.
See you again very soon
Love Jan -x-
 
 

  

 

3 comments:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.