Sunday 28 September 2014

Vintage Print Cards

 
Morning, happy Sunday. Lisa has sets of very nice vintage print card stock by Anna Marie Designs for sale & after I finished my crackle projects, I had a play with them. Here's the first card I made............
 

 
 
I randomly applied Stream Adirondack ink over the card, stamped the Penny Black Slapstick 'Breezy' stamp with embossing ink & heat set with copper embossing powder, then edged the card with
 

 
 
I applied paint through the TCW Burlap Bits stencil onto core'dinations card & cut out sections.........
 

 
 
I used embossing ink & copper EP on the button a few times & added a Hobby House brad.........
 

 
 
The finished card again.........
 
 
 
 
I used Indigo Blu's Elizabeth Bennet & Dinkie Flourish stamps on this card. I cut out the centre of the vintage print card with a circle die & distressed & tore the edges. The image was given a little colour with Silkies paints & I added gold liquid pearls to the CWC butterfly sentiment..........
 

 
 
 
Vintage    Fragments stencil 'Burlap Bits'    Elizabeth Bennet    Vintage Flourish DinkieBreezy - 40-111      Silkies    WC02 Metallic Copper    WC04 Metallic Gold Rich     Emboss Ink Pads    Stream Adirondack Ink Pad   Black Soot Distress Ink Pad    Heat Resistant Mat    Mulberry Flowers - Ivory Blue    Hobby House Pearl 8mm Brads Vintage Mix     Liquid Pearls - Gold Pearl     Paper Lace 
 
We're into the final week of the current blog challenge, so there's still plenty of time to share your crackle projects.
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today, see you tomorrow.
 
Kirsten 

2 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful cards, love the embossed copper accents on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards. I especially love the colours on the first one. xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.