Monday 29 September 2014

Pink Dotty Crackle


 
 
Good morning crafters. Well, this is my first post on Lisa's blog so thank you for dropping by.  To continue the crackle theme here's my little offering................
 
 
 
 
First I took some Lavinia laminated card and painted it with Imagination Craft Crackle Medium, let it dry and coated it with Imagination Craft MDF white paint.............
 
 
 
 
 Once dried I stamped it with the Woodware Wheat  stamp using Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with Wow Clear Gloss powder. I matted and layered it with Pink Anna Marie Dotty card stock along with some black card from my stash.  I then cut the crackled image into four squares, and flat matted it onto the card and added a couple of the Cheery Lynn butterflies. 
 
 
 
 
Here's the finished card again.........
 
 
 
 
Crackle Medium    Purple Floral Papers    Wheat   VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black    WA01 Clear Gloss 160ml  

 
           Thanks for looking, take care.  
 
Jan x
 

 



2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see a new face on the blog! What a good idea to cut up an image and mat it. I shall try this one. Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment jan! glad you liked it, Jan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.